The only thing I will add is to also place the actual day with the date the package will get to the destination. In that case, people wouldn’t have to look at the calendar to see which day it actually arrives
Honestly, that never crossed my mind…I was more focused on saving space. It totally makes sense. Seeing “Mon 9/14” is a lot more helpful than just “9/14”. Anyway, I just put it in place, changing this…
Definitely an improvement. Thanks Oke!
- Apple Pay and Google Pay Now Live – Step 2 of Our Braintree Integration
- We Recently Migrated Detailed Image to Braintree Payments: The Good & Bad From This Large, Unplanned Project
- PageSpeed vs reCAPTCHA and YouTube: Will Google Ever Get on the Same Page?
- PHP Localbox – an easy way to test email on WampServer or XAMPP
- Our Warehouse Package Cutoff System Wasn’t Designed For This, But It Is Saving Us Right Now