Our neighbors in our industrial park are Ruan Transportation, a large trucking company. We share part of a really big building. As we pulled into the parking lot on Monday morning, we saw this:
That’s insane. I’ve never seen anything like it. Normally they just have a handful of relatively new, clean trucks sitting outside.
After a quick Google News search, we may have linked it to this accident on January 26 on I-40 in Tennessee. If so, I’m happy to hear that everyone survived…but also mystified at HOW everyone survived…
- Our Socially Distanced Office Space
- Our Warehouse Package Cutoff System Wasn’t Designed For This, But It Is Saving Us Right Now
- A Video Overview of Our Pick & Pack Process
- Packing Slip Routing Optimization: How Our Expanded Warehouse Made Our Packing Slips Obsolete & How We Improved Them
- We’re Expanding Our Warehouse Again!