I was traveling last week so I didn’t get a chance to write a post about a pretty big announcement. Last Tuesday, September 2nd, we announced that we’re now the Master Distributor of 22ple Products in the US. 22ple also made an announcement on their Facebook page.
22ple is based out of Singapore. They make high end coatings that provide more protection and last much longer than the typical wax or sealant (up to 24 months). When this opportunity arose we put in a lot of hard work to make it happen, especially my business partner Greg. Distributing – reselling to other retailers – for an entire brand is new for us, but it’s a logical step and we have all of the systems in place to make it work. 22ple was perfect for a variety of reasons: we had already been carrying their products, there was (in our estimation) more demand than supply in the US, and the products are ideal for shipping (small & light, a welcome change from our typical products and somewhat of a necessity to keep shipping costs from Singapore reasonable).
- PageSpeed vs reCAPTCHA and YouTube: Will Google Ever Get on the Same Page?
- PHP Localbox – an easy way to test email on WampServer or XAMPP
- Our Warehouse Package Cutoff System Wasn’t Designed For This, But It Is Saving Us Right Now
- One Surprising Thing I Didn’t Anticipate When This Pandemic Began
- Our Weekly Coronavirus Report