My business partner Greg was recently interviewed by The Rag Company at our newly renovated warehouse about our pick and pack process. One of the main components covered is our packing slip route optimization that I wrote about in-depth recently.
I wasn’t in the office that day to meet them, but we were very grateful to have the opportunity to host The Rag Company. Their crew did an A+ job with this video and a few other ones. As you can read in the video comments on YouTube, we have a lot of crossover between our customers, so it was great to be able to give them a behind the scenes peek at our operation. Enjoy!
- Our Warehouse Package Cutoff System Wasn’t Designed For This, But It Is Saving Us Right Now
- Packing Slip Routing Optimization: How Our Expanded Warehouse Made Our Packing Slips Obsolete & How We Improved Them
- A New Tool for Managing Busy Warehouse Days
- Memorial Day Madness – When Systems Get Pushed to the Limit
- Another Record-Breaking Cyber Monday for Detailed Image